10. “#OccupyWallStreet: So dumb most of them don’t even realize they’re socialists.”
Anti-occupiers: So dumb most of them don’t even realize they’re rich people’s tools…
9. “don’t forget to tweet from your iPhone how evil corporations are, take pictures of #occupywallstreet on your $4,000 Canon camera”
Don’t forget to make spurious enthymematic arguments assuming that (a) all technological innovations require corrupt economic regimes and vast amounts of inequality and (b) people standing up for economic justice don’t enjoy electronic things.
8. “#OccupyWallStreet kids never tried 2 raise 2 kids & finish college while working 2 jobs, obviously, otherwise they wldnt have time 2 protest”
Translated: My life is miserable because of the collapse of the social safety net, so I’ll take out my anger on the people protesting the collapse of the social safety net…
7. “Someone needs to bring a massive batch of acid down to #OccupyWallStreet and start handing it out to everyone. Make this shit interesting.”
The Occupy movements are already interesting, Emily. Are you sure you aren’t thinking of Yo Gabba Gabba?
6. “Really tired of these #occupywallstreet hippies protesting in front of my building”
I’m guessing that technically it’s not really your building…
5. “Bottom line the #occupywallstreet crowd are simply some really scary people that are rather clueless I am going to just ignore what I can”
My guess is that you’ve had a lot of practice ignoring things…
4. “Good thing #OccupyWallStreet is getting rained on tonight. The homeless were beginning to complain about the smell.”
It takes a real winner to make fun of protesters by way of making fun of homeless people…
3. “Hey #OccupyWallStreet I say you pick up a few books by Hazlitt, Von Mises, and Murray Rothbard.”
Fans of Austrian economics are the “D&D” players of social sciences. Ever kissed a girl? I didn’t think so.
2. “Am I the 99% or the 1%?”
If you have to ask, then you sure ain’t in the 1%.
1. “#OccupyWallStreet: Communism’s Clueless Foot Soldiers”
And you’re about due a “Glorious Five Year Plan” straight up your ass, “Hiram.”